HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, February 23, 2012

a sneak peek for wanda!

ahhhhh....  what a day we had yesterday!  amidst the joy of capturing wanda's beautiful 36-weeks self...  our van decided to throw a tantrum of all tantrums....  ARG.  but all in all....what a blessed day it was.  thank you, thank you, wanda....for allowing me to capture this precious moment in time for you.

can't wait to meet your baby girl!!!  xo!

here's your sneak peek!  more are comin' soon!  :D  love ya!







3 comments:

Ginger Snaps! said...

beautiful!!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

thanks, lee-ann!! :D

Unknown said...

What a pretty girl : ) Wishing her all the very best with her new bundle : )