HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, February 2, 2012

what i'm lovin' lately!

something new comin' at ya on the blog today!  ;D  from time to time (and just for fun!), i plan on sharing what i'm loving lately...  from new gadgets to simple treasures around my home.  :D  here it goes!

1 - instagram

i am ADDICTED (more so than pinterest, to the dismay of many! ha!) to instagraming...  it's just a quick, artsy/creative way of capturing life day to day on the iphone.  i love it.  the only thing is...i'm only able to do this at the end of the day or on weekends as my husband has the only iphone in our family.  ha!  oh...someday!  ;D

here are some recent 'grams!  <3





2 - my mug collection (these are just a few of them!).  :)  joe thinks i have waaaaaaay too many.  that's ok.  they make me smile.





3 - the DavidCrowder*Band's final album, 'Give Us Rest'...  sooooo good.  track 9 is one of my faves.





4 - pumpkin caramel latte handsoap from bath & body works.  mmm....smells decadent.  ...and coulda, shoulda, woulda.  GAHHHH.  totally should have picked up, like 10 bottles of this stuff in the fall.  i'm on my last bottle and it's almost gone!  GULP!





5 - steel cut oatmeal.  reminds me of my grandmother's oatmeal that she'd make for us every time we visited.  <3




6 - josiah's artwork.  yeah.  keep drawing, colouring, stapling, glueing, etc...little buddy.  <3  mama doesn't mind in the least.  (sniffffffff...)




happy thursday/groundhog day!  :D

No comments: