HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2x12 project | february

hooweee!  am i ever glad that february has 29 days this year!!  juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust made it.  ;D

as some of you may know, i took on a personal photo project for 2012.  one where my goal is to take a picture of joe & i each month, doing something that is personal & pertinent to that time of year.

well, here's our february portrait courtesy of miss robyn howe.  :)




i got some feedback on my business page about what to do for a february portrait, and you all thought we should do something romantic and loving, being that february is considered the month of LOVE.  :)  i got it.  ;D  well, this is one of the most romantic times in my day.  the time when joe's home from work, i've got supper cooking and he comes up behind me and gives me a big embrace.  GAH.  i love him.  xo!

happy leap day, everyone!  :D

No comments: