HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

portraits | abby



ahhhhh miss abby!  what a trooper you were on this day!  freezing cold, weather didn't know if it was supposed to snow or hail, or just plain be nice!  ;D  thanks girl!!

...and i thought for sure you would have gotten a hot beverage at Second Cup when we stopped on the way back to your house...  an ICED hot chocolate?!!!  ;D  kidding!

thanks again!!!!  you rocked this!  enjoy your pics!

--H

 



 
 







 
 










couldn't decide which i loved more...  colour or black & white...





...and we couldn't forget the blue purse.  ;)





abbyyyyyyy...  you are a stunning girl.  never change.  <3

No comments: