HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the wisdom of pinterest.

i'm not usually a worrier.  but for some reason, i've been finding myself worrying a lot lately.  :(

i came across these bits of wisdom on pinterest a while ago.  and today, just when i needed it (funny about that), they found their way to my screen again.  :)  thank you, God.


 







Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  and the PEACE of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
                                                                           --Philippians 4:6-7



No comments: