HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, March 15, 2012

today's dose of inspiration.

from time to time, i like to share what i call, "today's dose of inspiration" - little nuggets of wisdom, words of scripture, inspirational videos that come across my screen and my heart...  well today, i was totally going to blog about something else...but i came across this amazing, bring-tears-to-your-eyes story on katelyn james' blog.  i just have to share it here.




obviously, this post isn't about kelly moore camera bags (although after hearing her story, i want one so much more!).  it isn't about MY experience with adoption.  i'm sharing it with you because it touched my heart.  and i know there are lots and lots of people who have tried and tried to have a baby...or maybe even their 2nd baby, and it's just not happening.

i really feel that God wanted me to share this with you.  and may He do "...immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us." (Ephesians 3:20)


...annnnnnnnnd one more quick share.  :)

a couple of weeks ago, joe & i got to see chris tomlin!  he shared his heart then sang this song, one of many favourite moments for me, that night.  may it, too, bless you as it did me.  :D  (btw, go see chris tomlin in concert, if you ever get the chance!  you will NOT be disappointed!)

enjoy!  and happy thursday!  xo!



No comments: