HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, March 2, 2012

maternity | wanda



i've been DYING to share these!  wanda, you are positively glowing and gorgeous!!!  can't wait to meet your baby girl!  xo!




the countdown is onnnnnn!  :D  EEEEEEEK!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are amazing Holly!!!

michelle dixon said...

these are so beautiful!!! love love love your surroundings and of course that beautiful baby bump!!! wonderful work!

Michelle Hansen Photography said...

Love, Love, Love!!

Jen said...

omg these are fantastic! LOVE the purple sweater!!

Ginger Snaps! said...

you did such a great job! LOVE how she tied the bow around her!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

gosh! thanks for these comments, ladies! i would have responded sooner but we were away for march break!!

again, thank you. your words mean a lot. :)

<3