HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

gracie | moncton newborn photography



a few weeks ago, i got to meet little 1 month old grace and see again her mom and dad, allison & kevin.  this shoot was pretty special because allison & kevin were one of my first clients.  i shot their october 2009 wedding at the memramcook institute and it was beautiful.  but the weather that day was dreary and cold and we did NOT get all the shots i wanted to get.  AND we never got to do an engagement session.  so...  when allison & kevin were up to it, i KNEW i wanted to gift them with a newborn shoot for their little girl.  :)  and it was the sweetest.  we went back to the room where they had their first look (at his uncle's place).  thank you, gene & di, for welcoming us into your home THEN and on THIS DAY as well!  :D

A&K - i hope these photos will be a reminder to you - in the days, weeks, months and years to come - just how little and dainty and enchanting your little gracie was at a month old.  may you remember this time always!  <3

and gracie - you have been blessed beyond measure being born into such an amazing, loving and godly family!  i love this blessing and i pray it over my own kids...

"the Lord bless you and keep you; 
 the Lord make His face shine on you 
and be gracious to you; 
the Lord turn His face toward you 
 and give you peace."

--Numbers 6:24-26


enjoy some of my favourites from gracie's session!  <3

--H





No comments: