Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.
I love what I do and I’m obsessed with belly laughs (if you can make me laugh, you’re my favourite. Let’s face it – you’re ALL my favourite!!), good light (golden hour pretty much anywhere) and a good cup of joe (not my hubby – ha! the caffeinated kind). So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!
If you like what you see, please feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.
Have a fabulous day!
Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
happy new year, friends!!! i've been MIA on the blog here these days... been enjoying all that the season means to me with the people i love the most. :) hope you're okay with that. ;)
i just wanted to drop in on this first day of 2013 to say hello. and hello to 2013. ;) and to say that i'm incredibly grateful for the work i was able to do this year. i got to meet and photograph some pretty amazing people... dear couples who became dear friends, precious families, glowing mamas-to-be, fresh-as-can-be babes... GAHHHHHHH. i still, to this day, can't believe that i get to do THIS for a living... overwhelmed, each and every day, with joy and complete satisfaction..... all thanks to YOU.
i'll be working on catching up with MANY blog posts to close off 2012.
- my wedding faves from 2012
- my engagement faves from 2012
- my favourite frames from some of the 50+ portrait sessions i got to shoot in 2012 --new this year!
- my favourite IGs (instagrams - if you're not following me already, look me up! i'm 'hollyhowe'!) --new this year! always lots of pictures from our everyday shenanigans!! ;D
- the last 2x12 for the year! (ahhhhh...how joe's relieved with that one!) ;) ...and a look back on all the 2x12s of 2012
- lots of december sessions (that were Christmas presents, so i couldn't share...until now!) :D
- my goals and dreams for 2013!!!!
thanks for following along, and believing in HOLLYHOWEphotography!! can't wait for all that 2013 holds - both personally and professionally!!!
blessings and love!