HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, September 5, 2013

jade & geoff | a magnetic hill winery wedding | moncton wedding photography



sooooooo proud to finally share some of my favourites from jade & geoff's wedding.  it was extremely difficult to narrow it down...  so this post didn't go on forever!  ha!

the getting ready, ceremony, portraits and reception were all onsite at the beautiful Magnetic Hill Winery and Bed & Breakfast.  i had THE best time with jade & geoff (who are just one of the most amazing couples i've ever worked with!) and their friends & family (and they come from BIG families!  how long was family portrait time?!  HA!).  thanks again, you two, for having me along and treating me so well!!  one of my favourite weddings of the summer!

anyhoo...  on to pictures!  including some 'behind-the-scenes' action taken by my lovely & talented cohort, christine donovan!  thank you THANK YOU, sweet friend, for second shooting/assisting me!  love & hugs!!!

xo!

--H





ps - something i want to add to my wedding posts is a list of the VENDORS that the bride & groom used on their day. could be who they used for their hair, the makeup artist(s), the reception venue, where the bride got her dress/bridesmaid dresses, where they got their flowers, the groom's cufflinks...you name it!

so if you see something you like... check back soon for more info like people's/business names & websites!  :D

1 comment:

jhon said...

loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Contact us for more informationcountry family photography