HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, September 26, 2013

the harrisons 2.0 | moncton family photography




it was so great meeting up with murray & natalie...and their kids and grandkids!  (...still can't wrap my brain around that!  MUR!!!  NAT!!!  you're GRANDPARENTS!!!).  haha.

ENJOY some of my favourites!!!  (ohmygosh!  there were soooooooooooooo many to choose from!  here's just a small taste!).

thanks for being so patient, guys!  hopefully these will serve as a wonderful reminder of the love you share and how great it was being together this summer!  xo!

--H





...some 'behind-the-scenes'!  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, these are beyond amazing! Everyone's emotions are perfectly captured!