HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, September 9, 2013

the lepage family | moncton family photography



this summer, i've had the privilege of photographing lots of grandparents and their grandchildren!  what.a.treat!!  love the love in these photographs!

ENJOY some of my faves from denis & odette's session with their kids & grandkids!

xo!


No comments: