HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, September 9, 2013

sara & kevin | moncton wedding photography

to say i was happy to be a part of this wedding would be a HUGE understatement.  the HUGEST.

sara & kevin are two of the SWEETEST people on the planet and it was such a JOY to witness them exchange vows.  their ceremony?!  wasn't a dry eye in the house...including mine.  their wedding party?!  the most fun and up for just about anything!  my feet at the end of the day?!  ha!  exhausted...but it was worth it!!  :D

thank you THANK YOU, s&k, for choosing me as your wedding photographer!  such an honour, and i'm incredibly proud of the images we created together!

much love & happy blessings!!

--H




bride's dress | lockhart's, sussex NB
bridesmaids' dresses | david's bridal
hair | jennifer duguay, julie gatzki, jennifer o’blenis
makeup | jenica bubar
flowers | family friend
tuxes | moores
décor | all DIY with help from family & friends
cake | dazzle cakes
DJ | krysta jay's DJ service

1 comment:

mel said...

Awwwwww! Such a wonderful couple. :) Sara, you are positively bursting with JOY!