HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

family | the buckinghams


jeff, bev, karly & chloe!!!!  thanks so much for asking me to do your family pictures!  i really enjoyed getting to know you guys better!  enjoy some of my favourites from your session!  :D

--H












one of M A N Y faves.  (nothing like a tender moment between a father and his daughters...)






another fave.












not gonna lie.  i love this one, too.  :)









<3



chloe.



karly.


















 




thank you, buckinghams!!!  ...and thanks again to the andrews for the use of their property!  :D

No comments: