HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

family | the dawes

wowwwwweeeeeee! november has had THE MOST incredible weather! it's made for an amazing month of shooting which means i've got TONS of recent sessions to post.  so...to all my clients... THANK YOU for your patience!!! i'll make it worth your while, k?! k. :D

welcome, dawe family, to the HOLLYHOWEphotography blog family! :D it was so lovely meeting you, melissa & faron and your adorable brood of two -- devon & jordyn!  hopefully the kids have warmed up by now!  (...ha!  yes, let's reminisce on how c-c-c-c-coldddddd it was that day!).  ;D  thank you for a great session in spite of the cold!  :D

enjoy some of my favourite pics from your shoot!

--H
















whoops!  can't see devon!  ;D



there.  that's better.  :)












<3












fav.our.ite.






precious.





all of the sudden, i want a steaming cup of hot chocolate.  ;)

No comments: