HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, November 4, 2011

family | the hayes



gosh, i've had some a-MAZING families hitting the blog lately, hey?!  feeling so so blessed!  :D  meet the hayes clan -- mike, randi, maddy, emma & ryan!

here are A FEW (ha! who am i kidding?!) of my faves from their family session!  xo!

--H





left to right:
emma, ryan & maddy.





daddy getting in on the action!  ha!







loved their colour choices!  good job, guys!  :D




















fave!



yes, ran's TOMS are cleaner than mine.  i know.  ;)





couldn't decide which i loved more.  colour or b&w.  you're getting both.  :)





















<3





fun in the leaves.











:D











pretty red leaf.  matched ran's shoes.  :)
























i thought the session was finished.  but no.  these two had a few more left in them.  :)



*gussssshhhhh...  swoooooonnnn...  love these two to bits.




mike, ran, maddy, emma & ryan....  thank you for allowing me to take in these precious moments with you.  xo.

No comments: