HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, October 12, 2012

family | the mccabes

i love making new friends!  especially when one is a photographer herself!  :D  i couldn't wait to meet up with rebecca and her hubby, ian and their brood of three -- james, grace and little will!  what a gorgeous bunch of kids!!  and BUSY!!!  ha!  ;D  little will kept us on our toes (not really diggin' the fedora!).  i did my best to get gracie's smiles!  and james...  james is a wonderful boy!  reminds me of my jacob.  always looking out for his sibs!  :D

becky, thanks so much for spending this time with me!  i loved talking 'shop' with you and about life and the balance of being a working mom of 3!!  you, my dear, are refreshing!!!  <3  i hope you enjoy your pics as much as i enjoyed taking them and preparing them for you!

'til next time!

--H





and some headshots for becky! :D

2 comments:

Reena G said...

Becky, you are so beautiful! Your family is just precious and I love each and every image! I cannot BELIEVE how big Will is...I keep thinking of him as a little baby!

Allison Hilyer said...

Becky, you have a gorgeous family and are so beautiful yourself!!! How awesome to be behind the camera for once, ha!