HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

lauren & tommy | moncton wedding photography

GAHHHHHH! it's another one of those 'LONGEST POST OF LIFE' posts!!! ;D haha. well, i can't help it. there were just tooooooooo many good ones to choose from... (...and yes, there are lots STILL!). anyhoo.... enjoy some of my favourite frames from lauren & tommy's big day! :D

...and L&T -- thank you again and again, for asking me to be your photographer!! i can't tell you how much i enjoyed your day and hanging out with you and your family & friends! it was a perfect day...and a day i'll never forget! xo!

all the best to you two!!!

--H




4 comments:

Alyssa Kelly said...

These are amazing. They turned out beautiful and I was so lucky and honored to be part of there day. You did an amazing job holly :)

Holly said...

awwww! thanks so much, alyssa! i feel honoured and incredibly blessed to have been able to take it all in and witness the love & support lauren & tommy had from their fam & friends!! :D

thanks again for commenting! you made my day!! :D

Lauren Wilson said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! these are gorgeous !

thank you SO much holly ! i couldn't have asked for better . can't wait to see the rest of them <3

Holly said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! lauren... you, my dear, are gorgeous!!!! i seriously could not go wrong with you & tommy! you two were so stunningggggggggg and completely 'in the moment'!!!! i'm in love with pretty much every frame!! :D

can't wait for you to see!! :D thanks for the note!!!! <3