HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, October 25, 2012

shannon & shane | moncton maternity photography

i was thrilled when shannon emailed me, asking if i'd take some photos of her expectant self!  ummmmm....YES!  PLEASE!!!  :)  ...actually, the title of her email read, "Holly!  I've grown a belly!"  haha!  love that, shannon!  :)  so good seeing you after all these years!

S&S - all the very best as you prepare to welcome your little one into the world!!  congratulations, happy family!  xo!

--H



2 comments:

Jodi said...

Absolutely beautiful job for such a beautiful person! Love these two! Can't wait to meet their number three!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

thanks so much, jodi!! can't wait to hear as well!! goooo shannon! :D