HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

reagan | moncton newborn photographer

a few weeks ago, i got to meet baby reagan - a second daughter for scott & ryanne and a little sister for hayden!  my heart was so full after i met with ryanne & scott (who surprised his wife with a newborn shoot! how sweet is that?!!!).  thanks, you two for inviting me into your home to capture some of reagan's sweet, 10 day old goodness!  i had a wonderful time!!  <3  i even got some snuggles in!!  :D  SNIFF!!!!!  how i miss those days!!

so without further introduction...  here she is!  :D  congratulations again, friends!!  welcome to the world, sweet reagan!

--H




love, love, love.




nothing warms my heart more than seeing a father with his daughter...  scott, these images choked me up more than you'll ever know.  :)



yes, i love baby feet.  :)



<3

No comments: