HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, October 12, 2012

family | the wheatons 2.0

what a privilege to photograph 2 families that are near & dear to my heart - in a place that helped shape & form my heart many years ago!!  gahhhh!  LOVE CAMP WILDWOOD!!!  what a special place!

wheaton fam, with the addition of grammie & 'cauntie' ;D -- you're first up!  enjoy!!!!  xo!

--H

ps - oh...and coco.  can't forget coco.  ;)





to be continued...  ;D

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Holly we absolutley love them. You capture our family exactly as we are. no pretenses or pretending. I love them and you!

Holly said...

GAHHHHH. crystal, you making me tear up. love you, too. thank you. xo.

Cathy Robichaud said...

Holly - great pictures! I had to comment though because as soon as I saw Taylor Hall, I was instantly back at Camp Wildwood in my mind, lining up in cabin groups, singing Be Still and Know on our way to the Vespers tree..... Thanks for the memories!