HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, November 6, 2009

it was a day for soup!

...and josiah likes soup! who knew?! :)))



ack. snow fell today. and to top it off, holly decides to drop her keys in josiah's carseat when she's getting him out... and she didn't realize she'd already locked the van... (lovin' the 3rd person...makes me feel like i'm talking about someone else's idiotic mistake! ha!)

yeah, no. that'd be me. ugh! good thing i had my cell on me...had to call joe to come home and let us in! it was sooooooo cold!!! so, i say 'BAH!!!' to all the freaks who were so excited today about the snow! ;D jk. you're not freaks. i was just cold. :)



oh yeah. robyn got her hair cut this week. thanks again, c!!!



(she wanted it cut like mama's! sniff!!!)





ahhh...my son... love ya, j-man! (he secretly enjoys this! xo!)



oh yeah... i've got a new logo goin' on... ya like??! let me know - post a comment! :)))

No comments: