HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

snow day!



love it when school is cancelled and we can just hang out at home... stay in our jammies, bake some brownies, do a bit of painting, watch the olympics (jacob is a huge fan!)...and do a mini photoshoot with my daughter. gosh, she's lovely.

happy wednesday! :)))









"mama, artists paint standing up." --robyn



our olympic fan!



drying those lovely mittens can be a challenge!



there's a reason why i've always called robyn - my 'reluctant' model. she HATES the camera. most days. but today...she was more than willing to ham it up a bit. sweet. thanks, baby girl. xo.









LOVE. HER.





proud of her paint job from yesterday. ha!





ps - jonah & jacob's sessions are comin'! i promise!!! :)))

1 comment:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Your photos are awesome! Your kids are really cute, and photogenic. I haven't taken any photos lately...I should get out and do some this weekend!