HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

business cards

made my first ever business cards for the mom2mom 'trade show' yesterday. although it's definitely a start, i love this direction. what do you think??! :)







thanks, amy klassen, for asking me to join in on the m2m fun!

gotta end this post with a current fave of the littlest howe. he sure loves his juice! xo!

No comments: