HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, May 7, 2010

a sneak peek for rebecca & bryan

my cousin, rebecca, and her husband, bryan, are expecting their first baby in june...and i was SUPER STOKED that they were willing to make the drive from truro to come see me! yaaaaaaaay! thanks, guys!!!

enjoy these for now! many, MANY more are comin'! (...we shot close to 3hrs!) :)))









isn't she stunning??!?! rebecca, you are gorgeous!



ps - happy 1st mother's day!!! xo!!!

4 comments:

Julie MacKenzie said...

Beautiful couple! I bet their baby is going to be even more gorgeous! Love the one just of Rebecca... especially with the red house blurred in the background. Nice! Great work, Holly!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

awww! thanks jules!!! i love that last one of becca, too. :) there are SO MANY more great ones to post. i don't think i'll be able to choose....

:)

Bryan said...

I agree with Julie...What a beautiful couple. LOL! You did a fantastic job Holly :) I can't wait to see more! I have the one of the two of us posted as a profile pic on FB! You're awesome!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

thanks bryan!!! hope to see ya in kouchi the end of june! :)))