HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Saturday, August 7, 2010

TOMS

i've been at the leadership summit for the past few days, and yesterday, they interviewed blake mycoskie, founder of TOMS shoes. so soooooooo inspiring!!! it's unreal what they are doing. check this out.






go buy a pair of TOMS. they'll do a world of good.

ONE for ONE.

No comments: