HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Saturday, November 20, 2010

grad portraits | teanna



it was a REAL privilege for me to be asked to take teanna's grad pictures. she's graduating from crandall in the spring! way to go, tea!!! :))) annnnnnnd you'll see that this shoot could have easily been called a 'couples' shoot, as there are (probably!) JUST as many 'couple' shots as 'grad' shots! ahhhhh....these two were so cute together! :)))

all the best to you, teanna & sherwin, as you celebrate this massive achievement!! :D

blessings!

--H








































i couldn't decide which one i loved more. in colour...



or black & white. t...you are stunningggggggggg.















ha! had to do it. ;)



mandatory self-portrait. :D













teanna and sherwin are DIE HARD leafs fans....so we snagged a few with them in their jerseys. :)











yay!!! what a great shoot! thanks, guys! i really enjoyed our time together & getting to know you both a little more! :D

No comments: