HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

family | scott, ryanne & hayden 3.0




how i love when families call on me again and again to photograph their special moments!!  i was so thrilled when ryanne emailed and said they were expecting their 2nd child - a girl! - in the fall!  how awesome is that?!?!?!  :D

congratulations, scott & ryanne...and soon-to-be big sister, hayden!  can't wait to meet your little girl!!  all the best with the delivery and coming home...and adjusting to being a family of FOUR!!  :D

--H


by the way...  how FANTASTIC does ryanne look?!?!?  she's a runner and said that she ran throughout her pregnancy...  only stopping a few weeks ago!  wow!  AMAZING!!  :D


miss hayden...  warming up to me again!  ;D



No comments: