HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

personal | our favourite winter pastime

we L O V E winter at our house.

...and actually, it took me awhile to really like winter.  i used to hate it.  but something happens when your husband LOVES to get out and play in the snow with your children...who also happen to love the coldest of seasons!  haha.  funny how that goes, hey!  ;)

add to the fun-ness factor a set of polaris snowmobiles...  and you've got a winner. :)






by the way, i haven't forgotten my favourite portraits of 2012 post!  it's coming this week.  i can feel it!  ;D

No comments: