HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, June 21, 2013

bea | moncton portrait photography

what do you do for the family that has been one of THE most faithful HOLLYHOWEphotography clients?!  (see here, here and here.)  ;)  you take pictures of their lovely, talented, GRADUATE of a daughter.  :)

yayyyyyyyyy bea!!!!!!  thanks for an incredible shoot, lady!  all my love and congrats to you as you finish this chapter and move on to the next!  God has AMAZING things in store for you!!  XO

“When I look at your future, it's so bright it burns my eyes.” - Oprah Winfrey

 
--H




ooop. almost forgot. snagged some shots of the fam, before we headed out... such a proud bunch. love ya, campbells! this is your 4.0! ;)

No comments: