HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, October 14, 2013

happy thanksgiving!

i'm THANKFUL for :: (...and in no particular order)

joe, jacob, robyn, josiah, Jesus Christ, TOMS, photography, apples, Starbucks, gear that works, dianne (my running buddy), our home, iPads, dads who are just figuring out iPads, miracles, laughter, missionaries, sunshine, bus drivers, God's Word, my church, my family, busy seasons, singing, Mom2Mom, my eyesight, turkey dinners, long weekends, Second Cup, lobster, my clients, photographs, ears to hear, my MarkII, peers in the industry, Instagram, a healthy heart, babies, grammy's pool, our kids' school, tears, technology, mentors in my life, the colours of fall in the maritimes, a God Who heals and restores, my in-laws' dairy farm, healthy kids, prayer, friends who let me use their property for sessions, cows, running water, friends who keep me accountable, butter, sunsets, jeans that fit, the volunteers who serve in the kids' ministry at my church, not just 1 but 2 vehicles, good food, tastebuds for said food ;), worship, an upcoming first-time-ever trip to Women of Faith, the expression(s) of clients when they first see their photos, great neighbours, amazing teachers this year for my kids...  my list could go on and on...

what are you thankful to God for?!


Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.
His love endures forever.
                                              -- Psalm 136:1





No comments: