HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, February 3, 2014

wedding faves of 2013




happy day!!

excited to post this (FINALLY!)!  last year, i had the privilege of shooting 8 amazing weddings!!  looking back, i want to show (off) ;) my top favourites from each in the order that they were shot.




sandra & don





amy & josh




jade & geoff




sara & kevin




brittany & andrew




  jessica & dustin





mareika & jesse




mel & mitch 


the biggest and most loving of THANK YOU's to all my brides & grooms of 2013!!!!!!! sandra & don, amy & josh, jade & geoff, sara & kevin, brittany & andrew, jessica & dustin, mareika & jesse and melanie & mitch -- thank you so much for entrusting your memories to me!!! i hope your photos bring you immense joy for many years to come! xo!

...and a special, SPECIAL thank you to all of my lovely secondshooters this year -- christine donovan and kayla atkinson!! without you ladies, i wouldn't have had near as much fun and, let's face it, many moments would have been missed!  MUAH!!!!  appreciate ya!  xo!

excited to share more photos and stories in 2014!!

blessings, ya'll!

--H

No comments: