HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, May 8, 2014

aubrey & jonah | siblings | moncton portrait photographer

today's a good day as any to dust off the ol' blog (again!) and update you on all that's been happening here at HOLLYHOWEphotography.  lots going on.  shoots, bookings, client meetings, album designing...  i leave for edmonton next week (Eeeeeek!) for my 1st wedding of the 2014 season...  it's all so crazy.  and amazing.

excited to feature some sessions of late!  get ready for some oversharing!  ;)

first up...  6 month old, aubrey & her big bro, jonah!




LOL.  she's not so sure...



get back here, missy!  ;)


No comments: