HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

our Christmas 2014 pics and a thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! bring on 2015, i say! ;)

but first...
i totally forgot to share the Christmas pics we had taken just days before the big day! ;) so here they are!

thanks to the lovely and talented Christine Donovan for taking these and being so accommodating! you're a GEM! Xx!

ps - and yes, it was cold. ha! i think we took all of 10min! ;)



and...




To my amazing couples who trusted me with their wedding days in 2014...

Lydia & Jesse, Sarah & Danny, Vicki & Ben (my Ghana couple! ;), Ellen & Mark, Chrystel & Alex, Sarah & Nathan, Amanda & Denys, Jenna & Jake, Jenn & Nick and Sarah & Stephen...

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!!
i am sooooooo grateful for all of you!
Xx!

~

To my 2015 couples...
i cannot WAIT to rock your wedding days! we're gonna have a blast together!
THANK YOU for blessing me already!! Xx!

~

To all my wonderful clients...
THANK YOU for hiring me! it is an absolute JOY getting to know you and shooting your
sweet selves!

~

To all my second-shooters...
Christine, Randi, Emily & Kim...
THANK YOU for assisting and being so sooooooo incredibly helpful and kind to me on my wedding days!
Xx!

~

To my friends...
THANK YOU for your supportive and encouraging voice in my life! Xx!

~

To my family...
THANK YOU for allowing me to do what i love!
i love you more than words can say!
Xx!





may 2015 be your biggest and brightest yet! Xx!

all my love!

--H

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely photos. Happy 2015.