HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, February 6, 2015

chrystel & alex | deux rivières resort, tracadie-sheila NB wedding




as you can tell, i don't need to introduce chrystel & alex to you. these pictures tell the story of their perfect day just...well. PERFECTLY. it was a day full of love, laughter and more joy than i've ever experienced in my 5+ years of photographing weddings.

C&A, words cannot express the immense pleasure it was for me (and randi!) to get to know you, your amazing family and wonderful friends. it's not hard to figure out. you are DEEPLY loved. :) thank you thank you THANK YOU for choosing me as your wedding photographer. it was an honour to be there. xo.

without further ado... pictures. :)

blessings and lots of love for you both!

--H



No comments: