HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, June 25, 2015

the harrisons 3.0 | family session at camp wildwood and bouctouche dunes



busy portrait season is in full swing!! :D :D :D i love it and i'm so grateful that folks continue to call on me to document their most precious memories! :D we're planning on going 'off grid' next week so i'm hunkering down and getting tons of work finished (including some *gasp* BLOGGING....) ;) before we go anywhere...

so here, i write (in between exporting photos). ;)

meet the harrisons, a dear-to-me family that i want to highlight here on my blog. (...and you'll notice that i've entitled this post 'harrisons 3.0'... that's because this is the 3rd time this precious bunch has hired me to take their family photos! actually, do yourself a favour and get caught up with 1.0 and 2.0.)

two thirds of murray & natalie's kids are living away now (one in saskatchewan and one in washington state) so it's not everyday that they have everybody home. <3 making this trip even more special, murr has recently been diagnosed with not one but TWO aggressive cancers (we are hoping and praying for a miracle for you, mur! xo!). i was so thrilled that murray's 'day pass' was approved and we could head out to bouctouche for some holly-documented family time. ;)




ha! love the look on emilyn's face!

No comments: