HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, February 2, 2017

alyssa & adam | married | moncton crowne plaza wedding




Finally taking the opportunity to look back on my 2016 wedding season and feature them here on my blog!

It was such a thrill to be a part of Alyssa & Adam's special day. I know they made sure that every moment was perfect and completely them. It was spectacular - filled to the brim with many personal touches, family & friends, laughter, adorable little nieces, the most beautiful flowers you ever did see, a tribute to loved ones who have passed away...

Thank you for having us capture your day, Alyssa & Adam. Much love that day, today and always.

--H
xo





LIST OF VENDORS


HAIR
Jennifer O'Blenis

MAKEUP

DRESS
Bridal Vision

OFFICIANT
Marie-Andrée Mallet

FLORIST
Flower House

VENUE/CATERING

CUPCAKES

DJ

PHOTOGRAPHY
Emily Dennis

No comments: