HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, March 2, 2017

carissa & daryl | married | parlee beach shediac wedding


I'm reminded time and time again why I love to shoot weddings. It was lovely getting to know Carissa & Daryl and shooting their Parlee Beach wedding. Even though their July day felt more like November, it was refreshing to see their family & friends rally and made the day super special. <3

Thanks to the bride & groom, their family & the wedding party for putting up with me making them do portraits in the freezing cold! ;)

Also, a special thank you to Amanda Raybould for secondshooting for me! Lady, you are a gem!! <3





LIST OF VENDORS //

HAIR
Meagan Hudson

MAKEUP
Mom of the Bride

DRESS
The Bridal Salon

BRIDESMAIDS' DRESSES
aliexpress.com

FLOWER GIRLS' DRESSES

BOUQUETS & BOUTONNIERES
Handmade by sister of the Maid of Honour

OFFICIANT
David Williston

CEREMONY
Parlee Beach

VENUE
Parlee Beach Restaurant

DECORATOR
Father of the Bride plus Family & Friends

CATERER
Parlee Beach Restaurant

CAKE & CUPCAKES
Tammy Tingley

DJ
Dynamic Sounds
SSI Audio

PHOTOGRAPHY
Holly Howe
Amanda Raybould

No comments: