HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, April 13, 2017

kailey & jordan | married | royal oaks moncton wedding



I'll never forget Kailey's instructions the day of - "I want lots of me & Jordo times a million!" haha! I hope I obliged! ;)

I've loved getting to know this super adorable pair!! Congrats again, #MrandMrsdeWinter!








































































































































































































LIST OF VENDORS

HAIR
Amy Barter

MAKEUP
Annie Grondin DubƩ

DRESS
Bella Promessa

SHOES
David's Bridal

BRIDESMAIDS' DRESSES
David's Bridal

SUITS, TIES & SHOES
Moores

OFFICIANT
Rev. Gordon Dickinson

FLORIST & DECOR
UNICO DECOR INC.

CEREMONY & RECEPTION VENUE / CATERER
Royal Oaks Golf Club

CAKE
Top Tier Cakes

DJ
Maritime Mobile DJ Services

PHOTOGRAPHY
Holly Howe
Randi Hayes

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Gorgeous wedding friend! I also got married at a place like that but it was a destination wedding so we didn’t invite many people. Few days after the wedding, we hosted the wedding reception party at one of the finest wedding venues for all our loved ones.