HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, April 29, 2019

tanner | NEWBORN | moncton family photographer



I can't believe I haven't blogged Tanner's session yet! DOHHHHH SORRY! It's been a crazy month of Church Directory portrait taking, broken washer, flooded upstairs and downstairs, reno-planning and figuring out how to pay for it all. Oh, and taxes on top of all that!

Anyways...
Gosh, this family and this precious little boy. So, so thrilled for Jana & Spencer and Hank (glad you're ok, Hank!).
Sharing commencing now!

Xx

H
















































No comments: