HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmas with the howes | family portrait

i love my family!!!!!! joe & i have been blessed, B L E S S E D with 3 beautiful, healthy children...jacob (left, 7 in january), josiah (middle, 2) and robyn (right, 5).



been working hard lately (going full out, actually) pursuing a small photography business on the side (yes, i'm still at our church as a part-time worship team director/worship leader). looking forward to some r&r, for sure. not saying goodbye entirely right now... ;) i'll probably get antsy and just be dying to share some of our family's christmas celebrations, so check back here often. :))) and comin' at ya in early january, maggie's 8-month-old session! what a cutie - you're gonna love her! :)

if i don't get to tell ya in person, have a wonderful christmas and a fabulous 2010!!!

peace & joy!
--H

1 comment:

Julie MacKenzie said...

You too, Holly! Have a Wonderful Christmas Season and some much deserved R&R time with your sweet family! Love the MacKenzie's.