HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, December 21, 2009

christmas with the howes | finding & trimming our tree

I LOVE THIS TRADITION!!!

every year, we go to this tree farm and the kids have an absolute blast finding the perfect tree! the only problem is...it's always so cold by the time we get to go do it... :)



















poor josiah. falls asleep in the van every year! ha!









in case you can't tell by the pics (she's in almost every one!), robyn was our official 'tree decorator'. she loves to help!









the mandatory 'photograph-yourself-in-the-reflection-of-an-ornament' shot. ;)))



meet our 'whoville' tree. ;) cuttin' it kinda close to joe's new ceiling. eeek.







we will, FOR MANY MANY YEARS go and cut down our tree. i grew up with a fake one, you see. a HIDEOUS one at that (artificial trees have come a long way, baby!) and i have VOWED i will NEVER have a fake one again. :) unless one of the kids develop allergies or asthma or whatever...then we'll make changes. :) but until then, it's a real tree for our family.

my sweet girl lookin' all cute in her santa hat. xo.





1 comment:

Joel MacKenzie said...

What fun! Love the star at the top.