HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a sneak peek for jamie & adam

jamie & adam, i cannot WAIT to blog about your session!!!! :))) but this will have to do for now. :) i know. i'm terrible. but that's why they're called "teasers". ;D enjoy! xo!






ps - took prom pics tonight for a dear family in our church. wow. just gotta say...everyone was so, so stunning tonight! all the dresses and pretty colours... it was almost too much to take in. thanks so much, seely fam, for asking me to be your photographer tonight! i had the best time!! :) i'll try to post a sneak peek for ya later this week. oh, congratulations to all the HTHS grads of 2010!!!

happy monday (er...ok...) TUESDAY, everyone!

No comments: