HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, June 11, 2010

just waiting for summer...



i'm in the middle of editing liz & merrill's engagement pictures, but just wanted to take a 'break' for a bit ;) and share some faves of our latest bonfire 'gathering' at the farm... ya know. to celebrate the recent FAB weather we're having. :)

ahhhhh.... i love this place. our kids love this place. and no kidding, it's at least 5 degrees cooler down here in the summer! :)))































is the fire hot, rob??! ha!











he's gonna love me for posting these next two. teehee!















some amazing dusk light + little girls riding their bikes + that driveway = MAGIC

















can't wait for summer vacation to begin!!!

2 comments:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

That looks like such an amazing place - and perfect for taking photos!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

it IS an amazing place! i'm COMPLETELY smitten. :))) but really...it's the PEOPLE that make a place so special. yes?! :D