HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

family | the dempsters

...and by the dempsters, i'm talkin' about joe's cousin, jenny, her husband, shane, and their two adorable kiddos - jana & jack! thanks so much, guys, for inviting me out to see the new digs and snap a few photos for ya! (...and by a few, yeah...i mean A LOT. ;D can't help it!)

love these ones of shane & jack.







snapped a few portraits of the lovely miss jana.







jenny & jack.





MELT. MY. HEART.















on down to the beach.... ahhhh....summer, never leave.







whoops! there goes a shoe!



(*gasp!) such a beautiful evening!



























teehee! a few times, mom & dad had to run after jack... joe & i know this all too well. ;D



you are GORGEOUS, missy! thanks for workin' it for my camera! ;D





















LOL.















(couldn't resist posting these...)
i said, "hey jana. could you give me one more smile?! ya know, before i head home?!" and THIS is what i got! ha! what a nut!





j&s - thanks so much for your hospitality! enjoy!!!

No comments: