HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, September 30, 2010

wedding | jamie & adam: part I

words cannot BEGIN to describe how thrilled i am to FINALLY be sharing part I (yep, there's THAT many!) of jamie-lynn & adam's wedding!!!! :))) oh, guys....i'm so grateful that you asked me to photograph your wedding day! i have LOVED getting to know you both, and to experience your day along with you....wow. what a gift!!

the day started at j&a's place...with the girls getting ready. here we go! i hope you like! :)))











jamie's niece, kailee.





(*insert gasp here.) these shoes. oh. to DIE for.











my favourite shot to date.















a final spray.



adam's sister, vanessa.



"ben... where's my kiss?!"



there you go. ;)



2nd favourite shot to date. :)))















jamie, you're so fun! ...and ha! look at ruth! ;D







jamie & her sister, jocelyn (her matron of honour).





with her nieces, kailee & chelsea.













mother & daughters.



final hugs with her boys before they were off to see their dad! :)))



then it was off to take pictures of the guys! denise caught these moments with adam and ben & nevyn. melt your heart. beautiful.



















adam and his mom & dad.





then we were off to the church! eeeeeek! so exciting! :)))









LOVE this moment.



jamie's dad walked her down the aisle.







the kiss! woooooooo!





love these next two. maybe possibly my 3rd & 4th favourite images. ;)





part II will be up in the morning. :) zzzzzzzzz..........

No comments: