HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, February 4, 2011

UPDATED! booked dates for 2011.

hey everyone!

as i posted on my Facebook wall.... i'm so excited about 2011. my first year in business, full-time -- and i have 7 (SEVEN!!!) weddings booked! wooooooooooo!!!!!! i AM feeling incredibly honoured and blessed to be invited into 7 couples' lives. 7 new journeys. ahhhhhhhh..... can't believe it! :D

that being said, i accepted my LAST 2011 wedding gig this past tuesday night. i won't be taking any more. joe & i have decided that for right now, for our family's sake, 7 is good. :)

the booked dates for 2011 are:

may 7
july 15, 16, 23
august 13
september 10
october 29


if you're just visiting HOLLYHOWEphotography, and wanted to inquire about me being your wedding photographer this year -- i'm so sorry. :( but please know that i would love to chat with you, and will even recommend another photographer whom i have full confidence in! :)  oh, and i AM booking now for 2012.  :D

just wanted to fill ya'll in. happy weekend!!

--H

No comments: