HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, June 30, 2011

family | the mollins


ahhhhh....  looking at these pictures puts the BIGGEST smile on my face!  thank you, scott & penny, for asking me to take your family pictures!  and noah and oliva (aka 'livvy') - you are the absolute SWEETEST.

i hope you'll enjoy these images for years to come!  xo!

--H









noah, you're such a great big brother!


 













the look of absolute GLEE on liv's face just melts my heart!  <3



fave, fave, fave!



funny story...  i asked penny & scott to 'lean over' the bridge, facing me...  and penny was like, "o-kaaaay..."  ha!  i forgot for a second the height difference between these two!  :D






























noah wanted a picture of his little friend.  i forget his name, noah.  :(  what is it?!



daddy helping him sit up for his picture.  ;D














my beautiful friend, penny.



thanks again, mollins family!  (and thanks for the hug, sweet liv.  xo...)

No comments: