HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Saturday, June 4, 2011

my daughter, the baker.



robyn LOVES to bake.  loves, loves, LOVES it.  and one of her FAVOURITE things to make is brownies.  :D



...probably for the 'licking' part!  ;D






in case you can't make it out up there, here's the recipe (which, i might add, is from an old Rosie magazine!).


ONE BOWL BROWNIES

1 cup    butter, melted
½ cup   unsweetened cocoa powder
2          eggs
2 cups  brown sugar, firmly packed
1 cup    all-purpose flour

1.  preheat oven to 325F.  in a bowl, combine melted butter, cocoa, eggs and sugar.  beat well.  stir in flour until completely blended.

2.  pour batter into a well-greased 9” pan or mini muffin tin.

3.  bake for 35-40 minutes or until just firm to the touch.  do not over bake (i actually leave them in no longer than 33 minutes).  NOTE: mini muffins only take 25-30 minutes to cook.

4.  let brownies cool in the pan before slicing into squares.  enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream – while they’re nice & warm!  mmmhmmm!!!

No comments: