HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, July 14, 2011

family | the murrays


i got to meet stephanie's amazing family on sunday night!  had a blast with them at victoria park!  check out some of my faves from their shoot!  :D

thanks again, murray clan!

--H

ps - saoirse, i LOVE your name, sweet girl.  :D  and john, thanks for being a picture-taking pro, dude!!  :D


matt & steph.












john.



i think she loves her big cousin.  you think?!  ;)



...and her auntie steph!  :D




the whole gang.




stephanie's sister, kathi, and her husband, matt, and daughter, saoirse!





ruth & rick.






the kids with their grandparents.  (saoirse held onto this flower for most of the session! too sweet!)







sisters.







mother & daughters.
















dear sweet john.  an angel, right?!  ;D



yeah.  ;)  (he didn't splash me, by the way...was just teasing me! teehee!)


ahhhh, so great!  :D

next up - a small preview of justin & cheryl's engagement pictures from last night!  GAHHHHH!!!!  THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!!  :D :D :D

1 comment:

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

oh john. that last image will always make me smile! :D